An accurate platform for shooting offhand or off the bench. Thumbhole stocks provide a long consistent surface for an equally consistent sight picture - one of the fundamentals of good marskmanship. This is true for shooting from a rest or out on a stalk. Wood laminate is solid as a rock, and much better looking - you won't have to worry about warping, flex, or any other accuracy reducing movement from this beautiful stock. Other well thought out additions to this model include: two sling swivel studs on the forearm (one for a sling, another for a bipod), a vented forearm to aid in barrel cooling, and of course, a threaded muzzle with a thread protector cap.
- RECEIVER – Steel; Matte blued finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mount
- BARREL – Matte blued finish; Button rifled; Free-floating; Recessed target crown
- ACTION – Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger system; Two-position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button
- STOCK – Laminate; Thumbhole with raised cheek piece
- FEATURES – Two sling swivel studs on forearm; Thread protector